Startup Tax Accountant NYC – Find the Best Small Business Accountant
The business owners of startups do not understand the value of having a startup tax accountant NYC. Factually, you cannot cope with the accounting issues without an accountant. Therefore, our accounting firm provides accounting services for businesses that have been established before and those that are just starting up. We cater to the state of New York, as that is where we are located. Our area expands to New York City and its five boroughs named Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island.
The main services that we provide are personal tax preparation, business tax preparation, tax extension service, accounting services, etc. We have some of the best startup tax accountants NYC present in our esteemed firm.
Why Do Startups Need a Small Business Accountant?
Startups tend not to prefer an accountant as they consider it an added expense. However, there are many pros to having a startup tax Accountant NYC that if you knew, you would not think twice about hiring one. Some of the positives are mentioned below:
Accountants attract investment.
- One of the main things that a startup needs are a proper investment.
- If you have an accountant, it adds to the legality of your company.
- We will agree that it is a big part of the job.
- It also shows that you are serious about it and that you’re willing to be transparent about any expenses that you make.
Accountants do more than file taxes.
- It is a misconception that the main job of an accountant is to file taxes.
- Factually, it is one of the descriptions of an accountant, but it is not all that they do.
- An accountant helps keep all your records maintained in an orderly manner by bookkeeping.
- Accountants also provide CFO services to help you manage the entire financial sector of your startup. This way, you can have one less thing to worry about.
- Accountants save you precious time.
- As a startup owner, you know only how much hectic it can be.
- If you end up having to look at the finances, the products, and the customer service, you are bound to not only exhaust yourself but also become demotivated to run your startup.
- A startup tax Accountant NYC can help you save up on time. So, you can give time to other parts of your company.
Taxes are hard to do
- Once you start to do your taxes, you will realize that they are not an easy task at all.
- It is best to leave this work to professionals to avoid errors. More importantly, you can complete your accounting tasks as per the law.
What Services Do We Offer to Startups?
Tax King Service offer many services at our firm. Realistically, some of them are specific to businesses, while others are suited for individuals. We have the solution for your accounting and tax problems. The services that we offer to the startups mainly are:
- One of the main things that need to be done by any business is to pay the taxes on time.
- We help you prepare business taxes. So, you can easily meet the deadline provided by the government.
- We also have income tax preparation, as you must maintain proper income records from the very beginning.
- We also have a tax extension service. So, in case you cannot make the deadline, you do not face heavy fines or worse consequences.
Entity formation services
- Our accountants help create your tax ID. This way, you can truly start paying taxes.
- We have tax advisers on board to guide you on how you can minimize taxes.
- Our senior staff accountants also help decide whether you should become an S corporation or a C corporation according to your financial background.
- We have some of the best workings in our firm, and we provide you with different small business accounting services such as payroll services, CFO services, and bookkeeping services.
- Bookkeeping will help you maintain your records properly.
- A CFO can manage all the financial aspects of your startup, and opting for the payroll service will ensure that you pay any employees on time.