TAX ACCOUNTANTS FOR FREELANCERS IN NYC
Freelancers are people who do not have a permanent place of work. They are self-employed and get hired by different companies to do particular assignments. You must be able to see why they need an accountant just by this definition.
Our firm offers accounting services for freelancers so that they do not get the short end of the stick. We have all sorts of services, be it for accounting, tax, audits, etc. We have specific accountants that cater to each of these and our tax advisors are very knowledgeable in the field and can guide you impeccably.
WHY DO FREELANCERS NEED AN ACCOUNTANT?
- SAVES TIME
- Some freelancers provide services such as bookkeeping, data entry, etc.
- It is a good idea to have a professional look over your accounts to make sure there are no discrepancies.
- There usually is money coming from different sources, and it gets tough to keep track of all of these.
- Hiring a tax specialist will help you ensure all the payments are legitimate
- It will also save you the time of having to do your finances yourself.
- SAVES ENERGY
- Doing the activity of bookkeeping and the like can be very stressful.
- It is better to leave the accounting services to a professional.
- This way, as a freelancer, you can use your energy in producing quality work of your own.
- Sometimes you need to crosscheck multiple times to make sure that the record has been properly maintained.
- Our accountants will save you the trouble of having to do them at the expense of your energy.
- PROFESSIONAL HELP IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS
- It is best to make sure that all your accounts are legal and follow the standards set by the government.
- A professional knows what the latest changes in the laws are and knows how to have a tax plan
- This way you can be rid of having to pay any extra charges in case of any discrepancy or the like.
- THE RIGHT FIT
- It is of utmost importance that you find the right accountant for you.
- Not all accountants know what the requirements of a freelancer are.
- Our accountants have the required experience as well as knowledge about the matters of a freelancer.
- Once you have the right accountant, only then can you be at ease that you are in good hands.
WHAT QUALITIES MUST BE THERE IN AN ACCOUNTANT?
There are some things that you must keep in mind before choosing an accountant. We have mentioned those below so that you get the best possible tax accountant in accordance with your needs.
- A good accountant is one who is ethical. They must be able to decipher what is wrong and what is right. This is needed so that you can be sure that they will not add up any hidden charges on your expense. We provide complete transparency when dealing with our clients.
- A good accountant should be organized. Our accountants first get an idea of your financial needs, then they asses what services you need and plan accordingly. Without a plan in mind, it can be hard to fulfill the requirements of any accounting service.
- A good accountant knows that he will be held accountable for any mistakes that may occur. Even the most seasoned and senior accountants tend to make mistakes at times. Our accountants, however, own up to those and are always ready to not only rectify them but also make sure that any inaccuracies are avoided in the future.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE FOR FREELANCERS?
- TAX SERVICES:
- We provide tax solutions for people from all sorts of fields, be it self-employed or not.
- As a resident of the United States, it is important that one pays the taxes.
- We feature personal income tax preparation so that all your sources of income are accounted for.
- This way, you will be ready for the tax season.
- We also have tax extension service through which you can file for an extension on the deadline in case you cannot make it.
- ACCOUNTING SERVICES:
- We provide bookkeeping as an accounting solution.
- This is of importance to a freelancer as there are many places that the income is coming from.
- This way, a proper record can be maintained.