Bronx Accounting Services – Tax Audit and Business License Solution
There are many things that any business owner needs to look into while running it. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to find the most suitable person for the job. So, if you do not have a staff accountant, look no further. Generally, it is where we come in with Bronx accounting services. Therefore, if you choose our firm for accounting services in the Bronx, we will not disappoint you. It is because we have professional accountants who have been working in the field for a long time now.
This way, you will not need to go through the hassle of selecting a reliable and worthy accountant to find our solutions for your accounting problems. Our office is located in the Bronx area to cater to individuals and businesses.
We have divided our services into five main categories. We will describe these services comprehensively below:
- Our tax specialists provide you with everything from tax planning to preparation to consultancy.
- We have a business tax preparation plan available so that your business is ready for the tax season.
- Our tax accountants guarantee on-time personal tax preparation. More interestingly, it constitutes the expenses and liabilities of other things apart from your company or business.
- Our firm has the facility for sales tax preparation. This way, we help you decide whether you can get the sales tax on your products or not. So, if it is so, maintaining that record also comes under our Bronx accounting services.
- In the case of any unforeseen circumstances, we also provide tax extension services. Therefore, you do not need to face the repercussions in case of not paying by the due date.
- Auditing is needed in any business, whether for accounts, insurance, or physical materials.
- The accountants have excellent prior knowledge about multiple types of audits.
- We help you get ready for your unemployment insurance audit by telling you what documents would be needed and which forms would be required filled by you.
- If you are unsure of whether your company needs to have workers’ compensation or not, we guide you about that. Additionally, we also audit people currently on your payroll. It means all those who are benefiting from the workers’ compensation.
- One of our services is the sales tax audit in which we focus on the sales tax that you have put on your products and ensure that it is per regulations by the IRS.
Business License Services:
- Most companies require a proper license before they can startup.
- Some of these include; tobacco license, beer license, lottery license, and EBT food stamps licensing.
- Tobacco license has been made mandatory by the state government on any retailer who wants to sell tobacco-related products such as e-cigarettes, cigars, etc.
- Beer license is a requirement for the sellers of alcoholic beverages for a day or years on end. Moreover, the types of beer licenses depend upon the duration and amount. Our senior accountants will help you decide which would be best for you.
- Any retailer who wants to sell the tickets to the lottery needs to have a lottery license. Generally, two types of lotto licenses are available in the Bronx, NYC.
- Foodstamps are being used by many people living in the state of New York. To have those, you require a license. Our firm deals with it and will help steer you in the right direction.
Entity Formation Services:
- For companies looking to have the least liability possible, we advise them about partnering with the firm that provides Bronx accounting services.
- If you want to separate your business and personal taxes as a business owner, our firm advises the S corporation.
- For businesses with many shareholders, C corporation is the way to go.
- A tax ID is something that all companies must begin with.