PAYROLL SERVICES NYC – PAYROLL COMPANY NYC
Every company is made up of any number of employees. It can be as less as one and can go all the way up to a million or maybe more. The higher the number of employees, the harder it gets to manage the salaries of those people.
This is where we come in. We provide a vast range of payroll processing services in NYC to help you manage your taxes, pay your employees correctly, ensure timely payments into retirement plans, as well as to report regularly to the concerned authorities.
- BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
- PAYROLL SERVICES
- CFO SERVICES
The services that we offer to companies are:
- We offer to manage all the payments that you need to make to your employees.
- We ensure that they will be timely and in the medium, you choose.
- Our firm also ensures that deductions are made for retirement plans for the employees.
- If your company offers bonuses, we make sure they are added to the pay that the respective people receive.
- If your company policy dictates that in certain conditions, pay deductions be made, we ensure those are made too.
- We make payments via these two methods:
- Check Mailing:
- In this, we mail the checks to the listed addresses of the employees.
- The checks can, later on, be redeemed from the company’s account.
- This saves the risk of carrying money around.
- The check contains the net amount after the required deductions have been made in the gross amount.
- Direct Deposit:
- This way, we directly transfer money from the company’s account to the respective employee.
- Our accountants make sure that the correct amount is being deposited or not.
- Payroll Reporting:
- After giving out salaries, we understand that reports need to be made so that you, the owner of the company, can have a record.
- Payroll payments need to be mentioned in the bookkeeping, more particularly in the balance sheet, as well
- There are different frequencies through which we provide our reports, that are:
- If you choose this option, we will provide you reports daily.
- This option is usually chosen by companies that pay by the day.
- Our accountants will ensure that the people are paid on time, as we understand what a delay could cause problems.
- If you choose this option, our accountants will update you about the payments done weekly.
- Companies that pay weekly, usually choose this option.
- You can also choose this option even if you do not pay weekly and can still keep a check on any absentees, late arrivals, extra hours, etc.
- This is our most common option.
- It is especially for companies that make monthly payments to their employees.
- Our firm provides you a comprehensive report of the salaries paid every month after making deductions from the gross amount.
- Quarterly: These reports are not only made to the company’s owner but also to the particular government agency that is concerned.
- Sales tax:
- In this, we make a report of the sales tax generated in the three months.
- It is a comprehensive report made to the IRS so that it can be used for audit purposes as well to maintain records.
- The New York State needs to be reported to quarterly so that supervision can be done on the payroll of the company.
- It also helps to assess if the company is paying the correct amount or not.
- Annually: These reports are also made to the IRS as well as the NYS.
- These are the self-employed contractors.
- This tax form is specifically for them and must be reported to the IRS.
- This is the category of employees.
- This tax form proves that they do not need to pay tax on their payroll as it is already being paid by their employer.
- Federal payroll:
- This is the law that dictates that tax be withheld from the employees by the employer and then payments be made.
- State payroll:
- Every state has its payroll and tax deductions as well as job category wise salaries.
- Our firm abides by the laws set by the state of New York.
- Sales tax:
- Check Mailing:
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Our accounting firm is situated in the state of New York. Our accountants cater to the city of New York and its 5 boroughs; Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten Island.