Staten Island Accounting Services – Tax Audit and Business License Solution
The services of our small accounting firm extend all across the state of New York. So, whether in the main city or any of its five boroughs, Staten Island, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, or Queens, we have got you covered. Additionally, our firm offers many services, including tax solutions and Staten Island accounting services to resolve all of your problems.
We have experienced and well-versed senior accountants who not only facilitate the services we provide but also supervise your present accountants.
What Services Do We Offer?
We offer five main services to our clients worldwide. Furthermore, every service has subcategories of its own. To provide any of these services, our accountants first assess the situation of your company. In addition, after determining the actual situation, they advise you about what services to opt for accordingly.
Here are our services:
Staten Island Accounting Services:
- The main focus of our firm is on the accounts aspect of your company.
- We provide bookkeeping services so you can easily keep track of all the accounts and the expenses of your company.
- We have payroll services that ensure that the workers are paid a fair amount on time.
- Our firm also offers chief financial officer duties such as:
- Supervising the financial department
- Maintaining good relations with the owners
- Creating better financial plans for the company.
- The taxes are something that every working person must pay to contribute to the country’s economy.
- We offer tax preparation services
- Our services include business tax preparation for big and small businesses.
- We also feature personal tax preparation to make you aware of your tax returns personally.
- We provide retailers with sales tax preparation so that not only is a correct sales tax applied to the products, but at the same time, you can have proper records of it in case of an audit.
- Lastly, we provide tax extension services to save you from any fines.
Business License Services:
- We feature different licensing services at our firm.
- If you want to be a tobacco retailer, you need a tobacco license for that.
- You need a beer license for serving, manufacturing, and selling any alcoholic drink. Factually, many types of beer and liquor licenses are available on Staten Island. They are dependent upon the amount you have, and the days you need to sell the liquor.
- For retailers that want to sell lottery tickets, a lotto license is required. Two types of lottery licenses are present in the state of New York.
- Our firm also has EBT food stamps licensing
Entity Formation Services:
- You need to decide what sort of corporation model you would follow.
- It would pave the way for your tax returns, ownership, and other things as well.
- Companies that want to host multiple shareholders or owners should opt to form a C Corporation.
- Owners that want to be taxed independently from their companies should go for the S Corporation type.
- If you want to have minimum liability when it comes to injuries, debts, etc. you should form an LLC
- No matter what type of corporation you follow, you would need a tax ID that our tax advisers will help you create.
- Audit and Staten Island accounting services are crucial. Factually, these services help develop a check and balance system in any corporation.
- Our firm provides different types of audit services for companies and individuals.
- We have an unemployment insurance audit. It is to make sure that the right people are receiving the money. Additionally, the amount is correct as well.
- Our firm also has a worker’s compensation audit. It helps you ensure that the workers are paid the correct amount. This way, your company can be saved from any fraud as well.
- Thirdly, we have the sales tax audit. It ensures that the sales tax is reaching the correct agency or not. Furthermore, it helps you indirectly prepare for the sales tax return as well.
Why Should You Avail Of These Services?
There are multiple reasons for this, such as:
- Being prepared ahead of time.
- Knowing what a corporation is best for you.
- Being aware of the requirements of audits.
- Licensing the company so that there are no issues later.